- Fall Flavours of PEI - Fortune Feast , Sunday, September 30, 2012
- Chef Domenic Serio
- Wine Spectator's 2008 - 2012 Award of Excellence
- The Inn Chef - TV Show
- Celebrating 100 years in 2013
- North Lake Blue Fin Tuna Menu
- SARTORI WINE DINNER
- The Inn Chef - Michael Smith
- Chef's Table
- Sample Menu
- Dining Room
- Inn Chef - Open Kitchen Cookbook
- Island Dining
- Our Food
- Celebrating Food Day 2012
Romantic Gentle Island Package
from $369 per couple
join our email list for promotions and upcoming events. join now
Sunday, August 5, 2012 4:30 reception followed by dinner
- Celebrate Food Day Canada 2012 Sunday, August 5th with five chefs and five courses. Former Inn At Bay Fortune Chefs Warren Barr, Norman Aitken, Jeff McCourt & "Inn Chef" Michael Smith.
For the past several years we have celebrated Food Day Canada by inviting our former chefs to join us in the kitchen and in the dining room. We will be preparing a special menu with one course from each of our chefs.
Come for a welcome reception at 4:30 and then stay for dinner as we feature one recipe from our five chefs as these alumni return to join Chef Domenic Serio in the kitchen of The Inn At Bay Fortune for the night.
Returning for one night from Ottawa is Norman Aitken, Chef Owner of Juniper Kitchen & Wine Bar juniperdining.ca
Returning for one night from Tofino, BC is Warren Barr, Executive Sous Chef at The Wickaninish Inn http://www.wickinn.com/
Returning from his position at the Culinary Institute of Canada is Chef Instructor Jeff McCourt www.hollandcollege.com/culinary_institute_of_canada
Returning from close by is Canada Food Network star and Chef Emeritus, Michael Smith chefmichaelsmith.com
Dinner reservations from 5:00 PM on featuring a recipe from each chef for a five course Tasting Menu. Last year this event was sold out, so book early!